AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL ORTHODONTIC & INVISALIGN CARE IN ROCKLAND, ON
Whether your children are ready to begin orthodontic care or you want to make corrections in your smile, Pacifica Dental Centre has the orthodontic service you’re seeking. Orthodontics does more than just beautify and straighten your smile. Successful care can also improve your ability to bite, chew, speak, and breathe! Our family dentistry understands the importance that successful orthodontic care has alongside dental treatment, and we offer both! When you’re ready to learn more about orthodontics in Rockland, get in touch with Pacifica Dental Centre.
There are many instances when you should visit an Rockland Orthodontics, including:
- You want to straighten your smile
- You want your kids to have a healthy
- Orthodontic foundation
- Your teeth are crowded or misplaced
- Your have an underbite or overbite
- You have noticeable speech difficulty
- You have difficulty chewing or biting
BENEFITS OF ORTHODONTICS & INVISALIGN ROCKLAND
Contrary to popular belief, people of all ages can benefit from orthodontic care at Pacifica Dental Centre in Rockland. From aesthetic improvements to functional requirements, it’s never too late to improve your smile!
Whether you’re dealing with crooked or crowded teeth, gaps between your teeth, overbites, underbites, or any other form of malocclusion, we have the orthodontic care you need! These problems can usually be successfully corrected or improved with appropriate orthodontic intervention. We recognize that each and every case is unique, and we customize and modify strategies to meet those individual needs!
- Improved Health — While many people only associate orthodontic care with aesthetic improvements, that is far from the case. Orthodontic treatment can lead to long-term oral health benefits, including reduced chance of cavities and periodontal disease since teeth and gums are easier to clean when they are properly aligned.
- More Confidence — If you’ve always wanted to smile and laugh with no hesitation, but struggled to do so because of your teeth, orthodontic treatment could be the breakthrough you need. Braces, Invisalign®,
and other forms of orthodontic care have the ability to give you a confident, healthy smile.
- Speech and Chewing — Though it varies based on severity, underbites and overbites often cause problems when it comes to chewing and speaking. When teeth aren’t properly aligned, it can become difficult to pronounce words and bite or chew some foods. Orthodontic treatment is the best way to correct those issues safely and successfully.
WHEN TO SEEK ROCKLAND ORTHODONTIC CARE
CONTACT OUR ROCKLAND ORTHODONTIST TODAY
Get started today by scheduling your appointment online!