Everyone wants to feel comfortable when making their trip to the dentist. The task is arduous enough, but when you’re met with inhospitable workers, it can become almost unbearable. That’s where the community-oriented staff at Pacifica Dental Centre in Rockland separates itself from other practices.
Along with providing the expert services and equipment to cover your oral health, we make it a point to make sure you feel at home throughout any visit. There’s more to oral health than teeth cleaning and fillings — this is a community, and we’re thrilled to welcome you home. Here are some of the services you can expect to receive when joining our dentist.
Routine check-ups are necessary for your oral health. These visits allow us to catch any major problems before they may arise. Should you have something that needs correction, though, our team of educated professionals is here.
- Fillings — Our composite resin fillings combine the durability you might expect from metal fillings with the aesthetic appearance of a normal tooth. These white fillings allow you to get the protection you need without sacrificing cosmetic appearance.
- Tooth extractions — If we are not able to preserve the original tooth, we offer services that maintain the overall health of the oral cavity. From wisdom teeth removal to orthodontic preparation, our dentist is ready to help.
- Endodontics — You don’t have to suffer through tooth pain. Visit us to receive root canal treatment and other endodontic procedures to rid your mouth of pain.
- Hygiene services — At Pacifica Dental Centre, we’re focused on the long-term health of your teeth. This means our dental hygienists and dentists protect your teeth in the present and future through oral hygiene care and advice.
Plenty of our patients with healthy teeth turn to our cosmetic dental options to give more life to their smiles. With an extended focus on our equipment and education, we can help you love your smile.
- Veneers — Don’t let minor imperfections affect your smile. Our porcelain veneers help improve your smile while protecting your teeth by bonding thin porcelain covering onto the surface of your natural teeth.
- Bonding — Another way to boost your smile, our bonding technique attaches and smooths composite resin onto the surface of your teeth to fill any cracks, chips or discoloration.
- Teeth Whitening — If your teeth are in good cosmetic health but need a pick-me-up, you can choose between our in-office or take-home teeth whitening services to restore your sparkly smile.
Sometimes patients need treatment to protect and restore severely damaged teeth. If not properly cared for, these teeth can damage the rest of your mouth and lead to further problems down the road. Here are some of the more extensive restorative services we offer.
- Inlays and Onlays — If you’re in need of a large tooth filling, our inlay and onlay treatment is perfect for you. These enamel-like fillings maintain the appearance of a natural tooth while offering you more protection with a better, more precise fit around your tooth.
- Dental Crowns — Sometimes a tooth with extensive damage needs a permanent covering in order to protect it, and the entire oral cavity, from further damage. Dental crowns are the perfect solution to keep your natural tooth without turning to implants.
- Dental Bridges — As the name suggests, a dental bridge is a great option to connect one or more prosthetic teeth to your natural teeth. This fixed partial denture provides the support and stability to match that of your natural teeth.
- Partial Dentures — If the fixed partial dentures offered through our dental crowns aren’t for you, we also have removable partial dentures available.
- Complete Dentures — Complete removable dentures may be the best solution if you have no natural teeth remaining. We work to ensure the design of the removable dentures is comfortable and functional for you.
- Dental Implants — This procedure allows you to permanently replace your missing teeth without impacting your healthy, remaining teeth. With the appearance, function, and durability of natural teeth, dental implants are quickly becoming a treatment of choice.
Just as important to oral health as the many forms of traditional dentistry is orthodontic work. If you find yourself needing orthodontics at any age, our family dentistry clinic is the place to start.
- Braces — For patients looking to correct cases of malocclusion, including crooked teeth, gaps, overbites and more, braces could be the option for you. Though we recommend an orthodontic evaluation around the age of 7 or 8, adults can benefit from straightened teeth, too.
- Invisalign — Though incredibly effective at straightening your smile, braces can get in the way. What if there was a way to achieve the same results as braces without the hassle? Invisalign can give you just that as a clear alternative to clunky braces. Just pop in the invisible aligner and go about the rest of your day!
If you are looking for any of these services matched with unbeatable hospitality and patient care, book your appointment online and join the Pacifica Dental Centre family in Rockland. We are excited to serve you and your family!