PRESERVE YOUR TEETH WITH ENDODONTIC THERAPY IN ROCKLAND
If you’re experiencing severe tooth pain, it may be time to consult an endodontist at Pacifica Dental. Whether it be a result of severe trauma, decay, or disease, we have the expertise to guide you through the best endodontic solutions so you can maintain the natural structure of your damaged teeth. Call us today to get started!
Why should you trust Pacifica Dental with all your dental needs?
- We have been passionately serving Rockland for more than 25 years
- We put your needs above everything else
- Our family dentistry is receptive to patients of all ages
- We offer the best, most comprehensive dental services
- Our commitment to Rockland extends further than dentistry
WHAT IS ENDODONTICS ROCKLAND?
Endodontics refers to the type of dentistry that focuses on the soft inner tissue of the tooth, or the pulp. If you are experiencing severe tooth pain or have a tooth that has become severely compromised due to trauma, decay, or disease, our endodontic therapy at Pacifica Dental can be used to successfully save and preserve the tooth’s natural structure.
PROCEDURE OF ENDODONTICS ROCKLAND
- X-rays and tests — To confirm a root canal is necessary, we will take X-rays of the root and perform a pulp test to check for healthy responses to cold stimuli on your root. Once we confirm the necessity of a root canal, we can plan out your treatment over the course of one or two appointments, depending on the severity.
- Pre-treatment — We use local anesthesia to numb the area around your tooth and ensure your comfort. Then, we place a rubber dam over the tooth that prevents saliva and other contaminants from reaching the tooth during treatment.
- Filling — After making an opening through the top of the tooth, we are able to safely extract the pulp from the tooth’s chamber, disinfect the entire chamber through a series of cleanings, and fill the canal with a rubber-like material. If your treatment is conducted in two appointments, the canal filling will be performed in the second appointment to allow the entire canal to be disinfected.
- Dental Crowns — Once the root canal is completed and the pulp is replicated, we place a crown therapy at Pacifica Dental over your tooth to protect the filling and prevent it from fracturing in the future.
CONTACT OUR ROCKLAND ENDODONTIST TODAY
Every situation and patient is unique, and we take the time to assess your individual needs and provide the best endodontic care possible. If you have a more complex situation, then we’d be happy to promptly arrange a visit with an endodontist. Call us today to get started!